1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she loves me....she loves me not..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Apr 2, 2015.

1. MerBear

My best friend desireé whom ive fallen in love with had recently confessed that she was in fact in love with me...and that she lied to me about using me for sex and thinking the kiss was awkward. I was happy ahen she told me. I finally thought we could be together...so i asked her and she said no. I dont know why she keeps pushing me away. Recently after her confessing her feelings to me. She kept fighting me and we would get into these huge blow outs with each pther. I might be moving soon to arizona in November. And thats part of the reason why she refuses to date me. The other reason is i dont know. I think she just is scared if we start dating. We're gonna fight like we do now but all i want is her you know? And thats why we fight. Because she's scared of getting hurt...and she just pushes me away and it becomes a cycle of who is safer. But i dont want to hurt her. I never did ..and i want to show her that. I want her to be mine for however long i have ...because i want to be able to have at least one dream of mine come true. And my birthday is coming up and im hoping she asks what i want for my birthday because I'll be able to say...."i already got my gift. The best gift i could ask for ....is you" i think a lot people dont get how much i love this girl. Im willing to get on one knee for her...i just want to show her that we can be together and happy...i just don't know how to get her to trust me again....

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awwww! How sweet are you?! You're adorable and I cannot imagine why she wouldn't at least give you a chance. I remember the history between you and her and well, I think it is about to forgive or forget, right?

You've admitted that you were wrong in the past and a lot of time has passed, so you'd think that would count for something.

However, I guess it all depends on her ability to find it in her heart to forgive and trust you again, which is difficult for a lot of people. Once trust has been broken, it's hard to get that back.

I, myself, know how short life is and how precious life is, and I'd rather try something and fail than not try at all. If things don't work out between you and her, you could always remain friends.

I'm currently still friends (on and off) with my ex girlfriend, although it took a lot to get things back to the way that they were. But I cared about her so much that I couldn't give up, so don't stop fighting; stop fighting with her, but yeah I think you get what I mean :slight_smile:

3. MerBear

Yeah..I'm trying. I'm giving her space and everything. I left after we had another blowout. She told me how she's done with me but she just texted me saying hi. I think the two of us feel the same except one is scared to make a move, you know?

4. lovely lesbian

Awww your so sweet I hope you do get together

5. MerBear

Thank you :slight_smile: im trying my best.

6. MerBear

The one thing that upsets me is whenever i tell her i miss her or love her. She completely ignores me and i sont know why. She says she doesnt want to hear it. But im only being honest.

7. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is it possible she knows about your sexual encounters with boys and doing drugs? You should remember that actions speak louder than words. (*hug*)

8. MerBear

Well....shes been doing this to me even before she knew i did all of this.