1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apparently I'm the straightest kid in school XD

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jolly Roger, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Jolly Roger

At school one day, I was in class doing a group activity where the class divides into two teams and debates one another on history concepts. I enjoy taking charge and speaking, and everyone always nominates me to be the debater. I was getting all the material ready, when someone from my group made a "gay" joke about me for no apparent reason. I basically ignored it, but this other kid started ranting about how I was the straightest guy he's ever met, and the rest of the group audibly agreed, I just sat their laughing internally. I wonder how this will go over when I come out next year, hopefully none of them have heart attacks :lol:

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's funny to watch people's reactions when some ultra-straight (seeming) guy comes out. I think it will be an interesting thing to observe. My guess, from what you're saying above, is no one will give a shit one way or another.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One guy thought I was the straightest guy ever when I still went to regular school.

4. Foz

Foz Guest

Ha ha XD

It's one thing I'm sort of looking forward to when I come out as I've had comments like that for years! "You're the manliest man I know", "you own 3 cars, that's just pure testosterone" or the best one I got was "you're so straight you don't go round roundabouts you go over them" :lol:

5. Priceless

Haha, yeah... It is really funny when people say that about me, too.

I'm very interested in acting and theatrical stuff so people will sometimes call me gay (My school is all about stereotypes, believe you me) but anyone that knows me and hears that always tells them I am totally straight, 100%.

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A very good friend once described me as "the straightest guy she knew" and I was dying inside knowing that I regularly checked out her cute brother.

7. nohalos

That's great! You can leave their jaws hanging after you come out. It's actually pretty cool when people are caught off-guard because you sweep them off of their feet when they least expect it.