1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do, please an advise

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Whitecrow, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Whitecrow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 28 year old woman new on here and i met this one girl on tumblr because we have lots in common or at least that's what i thought, anyway we talked so much ourselves, she was always sweet and nice to me , shared things, so i started to have feelings for her. Someday when we talk she even told me that i was beautiful and she would kiss if she saw me (she has a boyfriend, but she also said that she consider herself as a heteroromantic or pansexual) i didn't mind what she said, at that time i didn't have this feeling for her. More than a week ago i told her about that i have feelings for her, don't know what kind of feelings, her response wasn't bad nor good,she said she was confused sometimes, but i have no idea about what. I always consider myself as a straight woman, i've just been with men, there were shitty relationships though..

Weeks later it was late night and we were talking about random topic "the walking dead" on facebook and i told her that where i live i could watch twd at the same time as the US, then she told i must not tell her what's coming next and the they after i told her something that happened inthe finale episode... Then she replied kind of mad, why did i tell her what happened and she was going to deactivate facebook and it wasn't personal. I talked to her on tumblr but she never wrote me back :frowning2:

I know that's totally childish, but really don't know what happened.. Maybe i shouldn't tell her about what i feel.. Oh my it's so frustrating

Please help me what to do
    Thanks

2. Whitecrow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok just tell if this is nonsense.. I just need an advise u,u

---------- Post added 3rd Apr 2015 at 05:01 PM ----------

10 views and no response? Just need some advise

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even though you admitted to having feelings for her, it doesn't seem to have upset her too much as she continued to chat with you for some weeks - until you mentioned the finale episode of The Walking Dead. Was that enough to end things? It's hard to say. It does seem a little bit extreme, but maybe she did have underlying concerns about her feelings or how it might complicate her relationship with her boyfriend. It's entirely possible, but we can only speculate in the absense of any definite information from her.

It sounds like there was quite a big distance between the two of you though and I can only advise you to try to move on. I know it's not easy, but you can get very involved in wondering what might have been, even when the odds were so heavily stacked against anything more than contact via tumblr/social media.

It's not really childish or nonsense. Clearly you have been hurt by this experience, so I will not dismiss your feelings in that way, but I would suggest taking steps forward from this place, if you can. Moving on from hurt is very important and the sooner you can take those steps the better.

4. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can't know what she was thinking at the time you told her you had feelings for her. She covered her response to that too well. However, her later reactions do I think inform those feelings. I think she had planned to reject you over "something" you did, and here this... incredibly stupid spoiler incident turned out to be that thing! I mean seriously, to use this as a reason to end a friendship??? That just totally astounds me. It's so obvious the rejection was planned. Now, that said, you still can't know for certain what she ever wanted from you, and no doubt that is what really hurts here. It could be she did really love you. That would be really sad - the best and worst thing at the same time. Then again she could have never had feelings for you at all but liked the fact that you liked her and tried to encouraged you to continue to like her ever more. But when you told her about your feelings for her, well, she was shocked, felt guilty about leading you on, blah, blah, blah, and in the end decided to find a way to end things with you. But regardless of how she truly feels, and please, think about your feelings first here, the best option for you seems to be to move on. I can't see a good future outcome trying to make it work with her, can you?

#4 Monraffe, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  5. Whitecrow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks so much for your words, we haven't talked since last monday and maybe it's the best for me, but i'd really prefer she was honest at least with her last words, obviously that hurts but it could heal quick. I'm still hurt but relieved now :grin:

Again thank you for your response and advice :wink:

6. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know if this might be the case or not but I learned that some people are more invested in TV shows they watch and OTP they ship than real people and real life.

7. Whitecrow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yes, it might be that, actually she is a day dreamer, i think that makes sense to me.