1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dad's Side Of The Family (Rant)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by David21201, Apr 6, 2015.

1. David21201

So...I'll give you guys a bit of background. My dad died about 11 years ago and I still keep in touch with his side of the family. I have been fed lies about my dad ever since I was little. Now that Im older i realize that my father and his family are complete assholes.

I'm spending time with my grandparents who are homophobic, rascist, overly religious, and sexist. There have been so many LGTBQ+ stuff on TV the past few days and ut literally brings me pain when they start bashing on us.

At Easter, I was the main topic. I was wearing what a typically wear and they called it "lesbian fashion"! I'm not even out to them!

A few minutes ago i was sent to my room because I told them to stop being sexist to girl wrestlers. When I got to my room, they said all girl wrestlers are gay and that I am to.

I just want to storm out tell them that I am gay tell them to stop being pricks and just get my ass disowned already....