1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me back? Or is she just messing with me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by foxspark, Apr 7, 2015.

1. foxspark

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey. this is my first thread ahhhh!
    I recently came out as bisexual to a bunch of my friends and people at my school (and I'm so glad I did, I feel so much better about myself and more confident:icon_bigg). I've been kinda hinting at it for a long time though. And I've never been in a relationship.. Anyway there's this one girl whom I have a crush on. Every time I talk to her I like her and feel more and more attracted to her. She has never really said what her sexuality is, but I'm almost positive shes bi or bicurious. Before I came out to anyone, she came with a few friends and I to a dance at my school. She kept wanting to dance with me, and she thought it was funny when she danced really close to me because I got really awkward... plus i'm a super lame dancer:eusa_danc ... She looked really attractive, and I felt like I wanted to kiss her. A while later we were at this place waiting for an elevator and she mentioned that she always wanted to make out in an elevator. I of course made another awkward, unrelated remark... At school she keeps teasing me and hugging and touching me. To be honest I'm not really sure if she is actually interested in me or just thinks it's funny messing with me :/
    Any advice? I really don't know what to do. I feel so awkward. Thanks for listening! >.<

2. mlansing

It does sound like she might be interested. I would say just see if you can spend more time with her however you make that happen and see where it goes :slight_smile: