1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do i have the right mindset?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MyBloodIsBlack, Apr 7, 2015.

1. MyBloodIsBlack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, so, there's a guy that i have a HUGE crush on. And i mean, like, i believe that i love him. And i know its real because we have been good friends for years now, and i lm pretty sure he's gay... but hes just always been so nice to me and im just, happy when im around him (plus like, a billion other reasons i don't really feel like writing) but i just don't know why ims still dwelling on it. Because i cant date him. Ever. Why? Well... he's about twice my age... which is underage i might add... i wish i could just forget about him but i CANT!!! I keep telling myself that there'll be plenty of others, especially since im still so young. I even understand the fact that people fall in love many times. But i just cant shake the feeling that this was meant to be, i mean, im not like other people. I can tell this is different than just an ordinary crush. ... its seriously making me depressed... i need advice :help:

2. MyBloodIsBlack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also i forgot to mention i can't see him anymore... he got into a fight with my parents about stupid shit and i have no way to even contact him. But im sure ill see him again sometime in the future... still, it sucks...Its like the universe is physically restraining me from being with him, yet, still makes me fall in love with him...

3. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Try picking up a hobby or something similar like a sport or working out or what have you. Do things to keep your mind off of him, maybe go out to take a walk somewhere nice or go for a run. Whenever you start to miss him again, take a deep breath and remember that the sadness is only temporary. You never know, there very well may be another guy out there that is is just perfect for you :slight_smile: I wish you the best hun! If you ever want to talk to someone I'm here for you n_n