1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never Liked Anyone and Confused/Stressed

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bubbles123, Apr 9, 2015.

1. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I've been questioning my sexuality a lot but I'm finding it hard to like people and that scares me. I've had tiny crushes sort of before on guys, but now maybe I like girls? I'd be fine either way, but what really stresses me out is that I haven't had a real crush on anyone before. I'm only sixteen, but it still just concerns me a lot because most of my friends have had boyfriends/girlfriends and stuff whereas whenever someone's liked me I get scared. I'm only sixteen but still, it just worries me a lot because even though I really want to like someone, I just can't.
    I just feel like maybe it's because I'm too insecure that I can't like someone or something like that and if I can't make that go away, maybe I'll never fall in love with someone and that just really scares me.:icon_sad:

2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Give it some time and get to know people. Try socializing more than you would normally. Step a bit out of your comfort zone. Don't be afraid you're still young and you still have some time to figure things out :slight_smile:

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Thanks. I guess lack of socializing more is a part of it. It's just hard because I go to a really tiny school (less than 50 people in my grade). I know everyone well and I'm not really attracted to any of them. I don't have a lot of opportunities to socialize with/meet different people.