1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Close Friend Issues

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Tanith, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Tanith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello! :help:

Sorry, I wasn't sure if this fit into the "Friends, famnily and relationships" section. If it does, then I'm sorry for posting it in the wrong place.

Okay. So. I have this friend- let's call her B- and I live and work with her. I'm basically around her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I can't escape her. More than that, though, I don't want to.

I apologise, because I want to get everything in here, so it is going to be long.

The thing is, B and I have only known each other for 3 months, she was a new girl at work, and since we all live on centre I met her immediately. That night I was pretty drunk, so in all my self-loathing glory, I slept with one of the new boys. All the while, this new girl I had barely met once was in my head. Obviously, this was because I'd just met her and she was gorgeous. I mean, drop-dead try-not-to-stare holy-hell kind of beautiful. She had bright red hair, was short with stunning eyes and a smile that could kill. She also had- I know this sounds odd- the cutest, subtle but obvious lisp I have ever heard. I liked her. A lot.

S

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow, this sounds pretty difficult. :/

I'm gonna ask a whole ton of questions because I'm not really sure what advice to offer.

Do you know if she's interested in women?
    Are you out to her?
    Do you think she will be angry at you for sleeping with the boy?
    Do you think she likes you back, or has she given any indication that she might feel the same way?

(Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to get a better idea of the situation)

3. Tanith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She isn't. At least, not when she's sober. When she's drunk she's all like "I'm 80% straight!" And then she's straight up defensive if someone implies it when she's sober.
    I'm out-ish to her. I mean, she knows I'm gay- but then I sleep with men and I guess it's confusing?
    Mad at me? Yes. For sleeping with someone? No. She's mad at me for travelling in circles. She wants me to stop lying, says I can't sustain such a huge lie and put all that commitment into it without seriously damaging myself. She's worried, I think.
    I don't know. Sometimes I think she's being affectionate back and flirting, other times I think I'm tricking myself.

Thanks, I'd rather you ask questions and try to help than ignore me and not even try :slight_smile: It means a lot that you'd try though.