1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed and jealous

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by mememumu, Apr 12, 2015.

1. mememumu

Ive known im bi and told everyone im bi when i was 15 and im 19 now. Everything was ok until the past few months. I could write a book about how i feel but simply, the fact my life is so much harder if im with a man than straight peoples lives has really got to me. im really tired and sad and just want to talk to somebody. Like i said, i could write a book its just not this shallow thing im sad about but thousands of others all surrounding the fact that i like men

2. RandGen

Try blah therapy, the web site. It lets you either vent or listen to others vent. I forgot the address but it should be helpful if you want to talk. Should also be one of the first things on google.

3. Im Hazel

There is an LGBT rights organization based in your city. It's called SETA. I can't find a website, but it might be written in Finnish. Other than that, you can talk to me at any time. Just PM me or post on my wall. I'm happy to talk.

SETA - LGBT Rights in Finland | EuroGender