1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Friend...?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ManSan, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ManSan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey,
    I've had a friend, Mark, since the 6th grade. We were pretty close up until my sophomore year and recently started talking again as friends. I trust him and came out to him and explained I do not see my friends in a sexual way to assure him. He accepted it and we moved on. Last night, he messaged me on snapchat and made me agree not to tell anyone about what he was going to ask, at all and was very assertive. Once I agreed he asked if I would want to blow eachother. I asked of he was serious and he said yes. He kept being sexual and I gave in to I and began sexting back and forth. He was asking me to be very detailed in what I said, asking for photos etc and sent and said things himself. However, later I'm the conversation (I think once he finished his business) he said, "What happened to no friends?" and said that we was only trying to see if I was talking to him just to have sex with him and of I meant it about no friends. I got upset and then he said, "well since you're mad you can fuck me and I'll suck your dick." he's quite the ladies man and when I asked at the beginning of the conversation, he said he just wanted to try and wasn't into guys. But after he wanted to move on, which is okay. I'm just not sure if he is actually not straight or was legitimately testing me. What do you all think? Thanks in advance :icon_wink

Edit: to be honest, I find him very attractive and would like to do what he suggested and I enjoyed the trading... But should I pursue that or just drop it like it never happened?

#1 ManSan, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. Lindsey23

Your friend sounds very manipulative...and not straight. Straight guys don't do that. Straight guys aren't interested in experimenting like that. He could be bi or gay but it sounds like he's in denial. If you're looking for a relationship then run! He's already being dishonest just in his approach. If you're just looking for a hookup...well, I don't know...that might impact your friendship. I don't think he was testing you, he wouldn't have taken it that far. And anyway, it isn't nice to test people like that.

3. UnderTheRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It may be he was taking pics and sending them to someone. Probably not true but that popped into my mind.

4. gasian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Snapchat notifies you if the person takes a screenshot, so at least you're safe there. But...

Drop the friend. Sorry, I have to say this. He sounds manipulative, in that he knows you're gay, and will use you to fulfill his sexual needs. If he insists after you say no, then drop him. Let's take this point by point here:
    1)You haven't talked in how many years again?
    2) The moment you come out to him, he asks you to Snexp (Snap sext) him?
    3) You told him you weren't interested in him "that" way, and yet he still asks you?

something is seriously wrong here.

5. ManSan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well that may be so. I was in a long term relationship and it didn't workout so I want to kind of mess around. As a matter of fact, the same thing happened today, he sent nudes and talked about it and then when he invited me over I kind of stopped it and then he said he agreed that was best. I definitely don't think he's straight, you don't send dick pics otherwise haha. And the fact that the conversation happened again just goes to show. I think he may be in denial and when he gets close to it, it scared him, that's how I was. Idk I told him we're leaving it, no harm no foul. Hopefully it stays that way. BTW snexping is new haha