1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate my dad

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by UnderTheRainbow, Apr 13, 2015.

1. UnderTheRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My mom and idiot(new nickname for father) are divorced. My mom is remarried with 2 new siblings that I love quite a lot. My idiot switches gfs almost every year. Idiots latest gf has managed to stick around for over a year. She is a smoking dumbass. Idiot has me and my two older sisters sleep on the floor, cot, or couch. He is also constantly trying to make me overeat. For Christmas he gave my sisters and I 4 presents each. I got three shirts that do not fit and a coloring thing with 6 sheets.Later on, once he dropped my sisters and I off at our moms, he bought himself and his gf new phones.Thank Gog I only see him on weekends.

2. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry you and your father don't have the relationship you wish you could have. It's unfortunate he hasn't made your weekend stays a little more comfortable, I would not like to sleep on the floor or a cot either on my weekends! Why do you continue to see him on the weekends?

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you should take it to court and have the custody arrangements changed to where you're just with your mom.

4. UnderTheRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I continue to see him because I have no choice.

---------- Post added 14th Apr 2015 at 03:06 PM ----------

I would like to never see him again, though. My mom will not go to court because we do not have a good lawyer, and only one of my siblings is old enough to testify in her favor.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you don't mind me asking how old are you? Because after a certain age in some areas you have the freedom.

6. Im Hazel

Just don't go! If he sues, you can just say that you didn't want to go. I can't imagine that America's legal system is that bad.