1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so afraid

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gay and afraid, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Gay and afraid

I'm so worried that nobody will ever care about me enough. I'm currently not out, and I know if lose my family if I was, and I'm fully prepared to do so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm just worried that no guy will ever love me, because of my needy personality, the fact that I'm asexual, and my appearance. I want someone that I can love and that can return my love. I want to be someone's everything, and I want someone to be my everything. I want to feel like someone cares.

I am suicidal. I've never attempted, but I've contemplated it many times. Lately, I've resorted to self harm, and I've tried to stop but to no avail. I just want to feel loved and not broken. :bang::bang:

I recently came to the realization that my crush is most likely straight and will never like me back, but it hasn't effected my feelings for him. I just wish my life could feel easy. I'm constantly in a depressed state, but I don't have depression (as far as I know- I have many of the symptoms and I feel depressed, but you can't diagnose yourself,so...).

Therapy is not an option, my parents are the, "be straight, white, cis, and a property owner" type of people, and mental illness doesn't exist in their mind.

I'm tired of feeling like this. Every moment I think of these things kills me, but nothing distracts me anymore. Nothing. but hey! *blasts mcr, p!atd, and fob*

But seriously, please help. I make jokes at bad times. Whoops.

#1 Gay and afraid, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Darling, there's always opportunity out there. Don't feel alone because one of my friends is going through something similar as you are. Learn to love yourself before you find another. It breaks my heart with my friend because he feels the same way, that no one cares or loves him, when that's not the case. Plenty of people out there care although they may not show it often.

You're amazing (lol, i know i havent met you), but I have confidence that you will succeed in your endeavors! :slight_smile:

Youve got this :slight_smile: