1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TeaCupQueer, Apr 16, 2015.

1. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm in love with this girl and I don't know if she loves me back. I'm still waiting for an answer. However, this guy (who I don't like that way) wants to date me and I've expressed to him my love for the girl. All gee wants is a chance so I have a date with him Friday. I'm so conflicted though. I can't just stop loving someone. I've loved her for years. I can't help who I love. Can anyone give me any advice about this?! I don't even know if I like guys that way. I've always loved this girl.

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If, during or after the date, you find that you don't like guys (or him) that way then you could always tell him after the date that guys just aren't your thing and you don't want to lead him on any further. Tell him a thousand times if needed, that you love a girl, and that it won't change

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You stated you do not know if she loves you back. You might be waiting a very long time. Ask yourself this- do you want to put your life on hold while waiting, should you proactively find out so as to answer your own question; or should you continue to life your life during such an u certain period for which you may never find out?