1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wrote her a poem...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TeaCupQueer, Apr 16, 2015.

1. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wrote the girl I love a poem in hopes that it'll express how I feel. Is that corny? I don't know how she feels about me but I want so bad to be her Prince(ss) charming. She's been through a lot of heart ache through her life and I just want to take care of her.

2. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's so lovely. It may be corny but there is nothing wrong with that. In a modern world where communication is often reduced to short texts and messages, we need more heart felt connections like letters and poetry. Don't be ashamed of wanting to express yourself in a meaningful way, she is a lucky girl. Good luck (*hug*)

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Poems aren't corny. Vesalius is right; expression in written words is a rarer art than it used to be. She'll love it. <3

4. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It may seem corny to you, but it's not. I know I will love to get a poem from someone. I think it's very sweet and lovely. I'm sure she'll love it (And I hope that she will feel the same way about you and that you will be very happy together)