1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Want From Me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TeaCupQueer, Apr 16, 2015.

1. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So recently I was guilted into going on a date with a guy. He really likes me and I'm flattered but I just don't like him that way or any guy for that matter. My friends and I were all drinking last night and playing clue when I started talking about loving this girl. He got really upset and said "I don't see why you don't give guys a chance." And looked like he was going to cry. I felt guilty and asked him on a double date with me and my two friends. I then made it clear that I didn't want him touching me because he's already getting all touchy feely. I can't stand when guys touch me intimately. He's also been calling me "beautiful" "gorgeous" and "darling" and it makes me feel weird, like a bad weird. He's mushy and I feel as though he's over stepping his boundaries. I named this post it's name because I really wanna ask him "what do you want from me?" What do I do about this? This whole situation just feels so wrong.

2. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

Simple: tell him that you are not attracted to him sexually, nor romantically, and that's it.

It's pretty obvious what he wants from you, though if you're not sure, ask him. But if you don't like guys "that way", why on Earth did you go out on a date with him? Feeling guilty about HIM being upset for you not being available for a relationship or a fuck just complicated things. Who cares if he wants you to "give a chance to guys"? Act according to you own desires, and stay true to yourself.

Don't give him any more hints that you're willing to go out with him, if he touches you, hit his hand away, tell him to stop. Same goes for calling you "darling" and whatnot. If he doesn't stop, avoid him at all costs. In fact if I were you, I would be avoiding him already.

3. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you, I'll try to be more blunt with him. I just couldn't stand all his sighing and whining about how he had butterflies around me and that he just wants to make he feel loved. I'm also being pressured by people to date him mainly my dad and friend.

4. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

I'm sorry people around you try to force him on you. I would certainly tell them, that as long as I don't tell them who to date, they shouldn't tell me the same. It's simply a lack of respect on their behalf.
    Many times being brutally honest is the only way to get your point across, or get something done. Some people may be hurt in the process, but let that be their problem.
    I wish you luck!

5. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh my God, the whole time he was trying to get with me, he was fucking my friend Brittney. So now I know he's full of shit. He was lying to both of us. I feel most bad for Brittney because she slept with him. What a creep. I also told him that I didn't want to date him before I found out about Brittney and he threw a fit like a two year old.

6. caiteee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well he's an asshole. Thank God you put him in his place, good on you girl! Guys like that make my blood boil :bang:

7. Theron

You shouldn't date someone you're not interested in to begin with, but he sounds like a childish sleaze. XP