1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should i do about my bullying?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by joshy the queen, Apr 19, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so lately some stupid guys have been throwing rocks near me and make fun of me walking they live nearby so i get to see them and deal with them whenever they are around what should i do i feel bad that im not standing up for myself but you know i get this all the time in here i cant just stand up im not at school in the street i hear many stuff as long as im not hurt its ok but i feel bad i feel weak i always walk alone and maybe thats the reason everyone attack me should i yell at the guys and be bitchy like i did once or just ignore them ?

2. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm really sorry that you are experiencing this right now. It's a difficult situation because although you might want to stand up for yourself, you don't want to aggravate the situation and put yourself in danger.
    Are you able to get someone to walk home with you so you aren't alone?

One thing for sure is that you are not weak. To walk home everyday and suffer abuse and not rise to it is the strongest and most admirable thing a person can do. You should be proud of yourself and not ashamed, you are better than them. I would recommend just ignoring them so you don't put yourself in a dangerous situation. Take care (*hug*)