1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are good dating boundaries?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by dano218, Apr 19, 2015.

1. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never been good at this and I am starting to get out there dating again and I already met this guy yesterday who may be of interest to me. What are boundaries that should be in place especially when it comes to texting. Let's say he is not responding to texts when should I follow up with him without over doing it. For example he said he would like to see me last night or day and he has not been really responsive which I understand he just go back from a flight last night and saw my message on a dating site so I wanna be cautious on how I proceed with this and not scare him off. I get anxious easily but I hold myself back because I know that is a somewhat a turn off. But he may see it as a huge interest in him and take it a a good thing but i don't his dating personality yet.

2. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is really kind of aggravating. i trying to hold back the temptation to keep getting a response out of him but it seems like he is not where I am at. When you first meet someone you want to keep texting him and getting to know him and i am not getting getting a positive vibe. Of course something could be going on and I don't wanna be irrational but at the same time I am going crazy lol. It is probably the fact I have no social life that gets me anxious about having a conversation.

#2 dano218, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015