1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F**k my life!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gay4Putin, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Gay4Putin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi guys. First I need to apologize because my english is limited, and it's not so good...

I live in Balkan where people are so homophobic. I come out to my mom and family. For mom is totally ok, she still loves me no matter what. But problem is family and people around me.

Family even told me you are just faggot, you should die, you're life is pointless...

I try suicide with pills but it's failed, and i'm glad about that just because of my mom..she cryed so much when i try to kill myself... And also i regret about that because i'm not a pussy I wanna live and show that bitches im not pointless..at least i'm better lookin, and definitly smarter that them!!

Also problem is people around me, we even have no gay club/pub in my city, and sometimes when I go out some people try to beat me, sometimes they do, sometimes not because I know how to fight and defend myself. But it's so hard when 3 guys attack me :slight_smile:

All this situation affect me mentally, i'm proud and strong! I don't wanna to spend my life here. What to do?

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You definitely sound like a fighter with a lot of character! Keep that up.

3. Marty18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you could emigrate to another country where people are not so homophobic. The Czech Republic wouldn't be a bad choice because you could learn the language quite quickly I think :wink: .

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    First of all I'm really, really sorry about the position you're in. You're really brave for standing up for who you are in such an unaccepting environment. I actually would also suggest moving, like Marty said above. I don't know anything much about Sarajevo or Eastern Europe in terms of openness. Maybe you could move to a bigger city in Sarajevo, maybe people are more open there? Otherwise you could move to another country, I don't know where, especially since I don't know how far from where you live you'd be willing to go, but maybe the Czech Republic as suggested above is a good idea.
    Anyway, my point is, don't camp outside of the wolf's den, waiting for it to attack. It's better to move the tent, I think.
    Stay safe! <3

5. Gay4Putin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tnx guys for the support, it really means a lot to me.

Unfortunately it's imposible for me too emigrate in countrys which are in EU, because my country has not join EU yet. I think that's not gonna happen in 10 years or so...

Triflow, Sarajevo it's capital city of Bosnia and Herzegovina and also it's biggest city in country.

Marty, mine leangugae and Czech are kinda simmiliar...We have so many same words...

Also guys still i cant accept friend request and respond to messages, because i have only 2 posts.

Cheers!

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Ooooh, now I remember about Sarajevo, from history class! My best childhood friend was from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Well it sucks that even though you're in a big city you're met with such dispicable violence and intolerance :frowning2: BUt do consider moving... :/

7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you seem pretty strong. I think you're a fighter and I don't think you should stop that. :slight_smile:

8. Gay4Putin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's gross really.. I can't even maintane relationship because all guys are just scared... And 95% of them are in the closet and that's really annoying and I really HATE THAT! So all it comes down to sex, sex, and just a sex. I don't complaing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, but I am 26 I want something more, need something more!

Also, I really wanna fight for my rights here but there is no associations, i mean there is 1, but it's almost inactive.. We never had pride here :frowning2: ... just terrible

9. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arffff

WE ARE ON THE EXACT BOAT (except that i haven't come out yet, maybe on the same boat but different seat row :grin:)
    i live in indonesia where prople are very homophobic and even punishable in some area, i tried suicide once (with alcohol and pills) too a couple years back but it failed and people here in EC gave me a lot of support to avoid my second one exactly a week ago.

You have better condition than i'm in, you have very supportive mom. And believe me even its just a one man (or rather woman in this case), they will give you a huge difference in your life than no support at all...

from your displayed age you're 26, so you can actually go wherever you want to... and i agree with triflow about "Dont wait to get attacked, better move the tent" thingy, the idea of starting a new life can be quite overwhelming (getting your diploma certified by local authority, finding new jobs, finding new place to live, etc...) but if the new place can provide a healthy supportive atmosphere for you then in my opinion its worth the risk.

Start small, find out do your diploma is acceptable in the destination country or do it need to be certified by local authority. If its acceptable, get a tourist visa and start job hunting in your destination country. If it needs to be certified, find out the requirement to get certified (field experience, language proficiency requirement, additional/redo training, further testing/examination)

i'm telling you this because this is exactly how i'm going to get out of my shit hole.
    keep your hopes up, there is more things we can look forward to in life
    hopefully things will work out for both of us

regards
    arfff

ps: sorry if my grammar confuse you, my english is lets say "acceptable" but not that great, i hope you get my point

pps: please ignore if you find this unhelpful or irrelevant

10. 404dotexe

I'm nearly crying right now, I'm so sorry to hear you are in this situation. God I hate this world so much, people can be so judgemental sometimes, especially homophobics. I hope one day you can move or this situation can be fixed.

*hugs* stay strong, your brave, and I'm glad your mothers on your side at least

11. Gay4Putin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sartorious, I am really sorry to hear that, this world is just fucked up, and this situation remind me of 60's years when black fight for their rights, and I know everything it's gonna be ok for like 50-60 years (talking about our's contrys). And I need to tell you, dont you never try suicide again NEVER. That's not solution. Only weak people and cowards do that! Stay strong! And my English is RIP also, so it's ok :wink:

404dotexe, thanks a lot man! I'm giving my best and I will be strong till the end!
    My mom is an angel and a love her more than i love myself...But there is also some friends who are with me, and they giving me strength! But most of them dont live in Bosnia, so we comunicated tru facebook, skype... Hugs :slight_smile: