1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by pointofnoreturn, Apr 21, 2015.

1. pointofnoreturn

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The girl I love has been declared missing by the police. I'm so anxious that the only way I slept last night was through self medicating and I've shared the post to as many people on Facebook as I can. I am trying to stay calm but having a lot of trouble doing that. What should I do?

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry to hear that, and my best wishes to the search effort, you, and her family.
    It's understandable that you're upset, but the best thing you can do is remain calm, spread the word about her missing, and take care of yourself. If you want, you can look for her, but I assume the police are doing a thorough job of searching.

I'm not sure I could sit still for long if my boyfriend was missing, so I'm very sorry that you're going through this.
    If you need to talk to anybody, feel free to hit up any of the staff here.

3. pointofnoreturn

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You know, I didn't even think of that. Sure.
    She's not my girlfriend-so I shouldn't be as concerned as I am, being a friend- but I love her.
    To everyone else though, I just have to act like she's only my friend, which sucks...
    Thanks for the help:slight_smile: