1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mixed Signals??????????Why is she doing this????

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Wolf123, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I will be speaking to her soon, but just curious on others point of view.

I was seeing this girl for three months. We both expressed that we liked one another, she even said she was falling for me. It was difficult because work was going horribly wrong which caused me to always just want to sleep. We still hung out and she asked if we could be more affectionate. I informed her that I had never done anything with anyone so when she would ask for me to initiate it I said I couldnt because I wasn't sure how to do so. She did ask if I could atleast hold her and or her hand-which I worked on.

About a month again, I expressed that I was scared because everything was new to me. As time passed and a conflict happened she said it was best we be friends right now since she said she had alot going on in her life. I was hurt and went through a little depression and I said I could be patient and she said okay.

I soon just started doing my own thing-hanging out with my friends etc. I would text her to let her know she looked great when I saw her and she still sent me pictures of herself like she did in the past. She has expressed that she hates that she never sees me anymore and that she wants to get together-text me constantly saying she misses my face. She gets pissed if I don't talk to her which catches me off guard since with most of my friends I don't show them all that much attention- atleast the attention she wants.

So my question is why since I have stayed busy does she suddenly want to hang out so much???? She also gets upset too which is weird because its like she craves my attention , however I don't think I am obligated to give her all my attention since we aren't in a relationship. What is your take on this????

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think she craves a lot of attention from you because of her feelings for you. She's scared that you might find/talk to someone else and push her aside. She wants to know that she's the object of your desire and wants you to express just that. It may feel strange or scary to you now, but with time it will become easier for you to hold her hand or put your arm around her. It was weird and scary for me too when I had my first girlfriend. Even just hugging her was scary as hell in the beginning. But I got used to it and by the time I had my second girlfriend, I was comfortable with holding hands, hugging, kissing and cuddling. I'm still scared about sex with a woman but I'm sure it'll be alright once I get into it.

So yeah, everybody has a first time for things, so give yourself time and just keep trying. You CAN do it (*hug*)

3. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Yes, but she told me a month ago that she wanted to be friends right now. I have a difficult time because she will say that she misses me, but I never know how to respond. I am scared to express myself again and her just reject me like that. So I am very cautious on what I say. I will say she looks beautiful and she says thank you alot. I am just wondering if she could possibly be doing it to make herself feel better since she knows i like her. Its tough because a month ago when I would try and be friendly with her she would seem uncomfortable, but then now after time has passed she will text me out of the blue expressing that she doesn't like that I don't talk to her at times. I am in the do you want me as in date me or do you want me as a friend? I just feel mixed signals with her and part of me wants to just hug her and show her I care, but another part says hold on and wait.

I am a patient person, but sometimes I think maybe I will move on and then I say no because I do like her. Its just strange that she suddenly is wanting to hangout again, wants me around more, asks when I work, says how much she misses me. I just see them as mixed signals, but I will be patient for a little bit; just can't put my life on hold so I want to stay busy.

#3 Wolf123, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015