1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yup, Depression.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by GhostNeko, Apr 23, 2015.

1. GhostNeko

Lately, or I should say for the past two weeks, I've entered a what seems to be endless state of depression. I have no idea why I'm depressed, I always resort to negative and 'give-up' thoughts. I can't find out why I've become depressed. I have all I need to be happy; my anime, my games, and my light novels, and my friends. But why am I depressed???

2. Gandee

Gandee Guest

The thing is, it can be hard to pinpoint an exact reason why people are depressed. There are usually many factors come to play.

I will start with the simple, how's the weather there? I usually have depression when it's winter time, it's too dark. It messed up with with my brains. Sunlight usually helps.

3. JohnX

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was like that on my first month at uni. I feel like shit everyday and I don't even know why.

Sometimes there is no reason why a person is depressed. You'll get through it sweetie (*hug*) all you need is a sprinkle of love (*hug*)

4. 404dotexe

What goes down, must come up. Now come here...
    *cuddles you, his hand stroking you in comfort* there is no cure, just try and stay strong and it will go eventually, just cuddle me till then.