1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prom Drama

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ilovesg, Apr 24, 2015.

1. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I told everybody I wasn't going because I didn't want to wear a dress, but then I started to get sad because I'm going to graduate soon and I don't want to miss out on this. I found some dresses I like online but the store is in LA. It's not that far away from where I live (like an hour) but I can't drive so I would need a ride from someone. My friend is already going to LA to pick up her dress but I feel like I'm always asking her for favors and I don't want to mess with her schedule. Also, prom is in a week and I don't have a ticket or shoes or anything so is it even worth it to do anything so last minute? I don't know if my mom would let us go to LA by ourselves or what money I would use or if I would even find a dress. Ordering online is risky and I don't know what to do. It's stressing me out a lot. And I'm very socially awkward so what would I even do at prom? not dance lol help meeee : (

2. pde

pde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If you feel like you're going to be missing out by not going to prom, then go. Just make it happen and enjoy the night. Ask your friend for the ride, buy a dress, she'd might even want to help you pick one out. Tbh though, I didn't go to prom and I don't regret it at all. I wasn't really that close to my group of friends either. I know a lot of people who didn't go and most of them don't regret it.

3. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yeah I think I'm going to ask her for a ride and see what happens. I hope this works out because it's stressing me out : /