1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by one2threesloth, Apr 26, 2015.

1. one2threesloth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I apologise if this is the wrong place to write about this as I'm new and only just come across this website.

I've know that I'm bisexual for over 3 years but just recently it occurred to me that I'm not sure if I'm 100% a girl. I decided to cut my hair very short late last year and I've been buying men's or manly clothes since I can remember now. I'm extremely open minded and believe in people doing what makes them happy.

Tonight I did some research of the other genders and their definitions and narrowed it down to possibly bigender or gender fluid but I don't know if the definitions explain quite what I'm feeling.

I'm biologically female but sometimes I think I feel like a male who likes to act as a female. I don't feel like I have a gender sometimes either. I don't know if any of that comes under bigender or gender fluid or whether there's a whole different label for what I'm feeling. Also it's been worrying me as I've been so confused lately so should I just accept this feeling or is there something else I should do? I haven't spoken to anyone about all this either. I don't know how to bring it up and my family aren't very accepting of it.

Thank you for reading and if any of you have the time I'd really appreciate some advice or answers to anything if you have any.

Also thank you for this site being made and everyone on it for being super wonderful!

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Helloooo... Have you considered trigender like little me? :slight_smile:
    If you feel, sometimes
    1) Male
    2) Female
    3) Something seperate from these, e.g. agender or third gender
    ... well, that's one, two, three - tri isn't it...? Note that this is by no means conclusive evidence, but I'd suggest to think about it, since you decided to specifically include the part of feeling like " I don't feel like I have a gender sometimes either".

Welcome to EC, also! <3 Do write more, explain a bit more please :slight_smile:

3. Whattheheck

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! I first of all want you to know that it is totally normal to be confused about gender so don't be ashamed of it. A lot of families aren't accepting becuase they don't understand. I think that you should look into trigender like the person above said^
    I would also be more than happy to talk more about how you feel and stuff to try and help.