1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel lied to, betrayed and I'm tired of it!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rainbows~Exist, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Rainbows~Exist

I'll spare you the details 'cause I'm pretty f***ed off right now but here it goes...
    You may know I had a long crush on this guy. I told him and he was fine about it and we moved on from eachother. Well my friend has told me that he's been telling people behind my back that I keep messaging him and stalking him when I'm fucking not. She then goes on to tell me that he's really creepy and 'minging' and that she doesn't know why I even liked him. The thing is I don't know who to believe. I haven't heard anything about this up until tonight and I'm pretty pissed at both of them right now. Him for being a two faced dick and her for keeping this from me for a while.surely I have a right to know what's being said about me without my knowledge? I just want your opinion. Should I confront them both and find out the truth or should I just trust my friend even though she has an obviously biased opinion on him. Thank you. :bang: :bang: :bang:

2. SpaceJayce

As the old saying goes, there are three sides to this story. What he said, what she said, and the truth. Unless your friend has solid proof of what he's saying (i.e. Facebook messages, etc) then I'd take it with a grain of salt, especially if she's biased towards him. I'd possibly try to find out from another source if it's really true before confronting him in case your friend is making you out to look like an ass.

Best of luck! You can wall message me if you need anything.

3. LD579

Honestly, drama can be quenched if you don't allow it to exist or be a big deal. If you want to avoid drama, you can just calmly talk to either of them about it. It's possible your friend is being biased against him and is embellishing, but really we can't know the absolute truth. If you can maintain being on decent or respectable terms with both, it'll be beneficial in the long run, in my opinion.

I would say, though, that you shouldn't be annoyed at your friend because it can be a hard place for a friend to be in when they're deciding whether or not to tell you something they've heard about you. Sometimes it's not their place to do so, or sometimes they don't feel that it's their place to do so.

4. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree, it is annoying when things like this happen, and they do tend to happen a lot. At least you are popular enough to be the source of gossip :dry: Your desire to control the conversation about you may seem like your right but let's face it, you might as well try and control the wind. You can't know which story is to be believed, probably none of them are, so just let it go.

#4 Monraffe, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015