1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how long should I wait?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bearhug1994, May 4, 2015.

1. bearhug1994

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    After you tell someone whom you feel is bi or gay who you think likes you that you are bi and are into them, how long if they were gay or bi would it take to come to terms and tell you? I need some inspiration its been about a year and a half now.

2. Lyana

If they know they're gay/bi and are into you? About a nanosecond.
    If they're closeted and not ready to face their sexuality? Anywhere between a nanosecond and forever.

In my opinion, a year and a half is much too long to wait for someone who may never come around. They may not be gay/bi. Or they simply may not be ready to face it. Or they simply may not be into you. If they are gay/bi and into you, they'd need a damn good reason to make you wait a year and a half. You've got a life to enjoy, too. He may be a great guy, but if he's not giving you anything to work with, there's only so much you can do.

3. bearhug1994

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea your telling me. I wish I could find someone else to like but I can't loose these feelings. I was so certain he liked me back. I mean he made it obvious then h just stopped.