1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So there's this guy! I need help.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Leogarden, May 4, 2015.

1. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I think this boy in my high school likes me! The reason I think that is because....
    First off it all started on social media I had him on there but we never talked until he started liking my pictures,and commenting compliments..etc I started to notice him doing it frequently so On my way! Decided let me just be friendly to him because what's the point of having someone on Facebook that goes to your school that you don't know! So one day I said hi to him and he got really happy about it and said "heyyy *my name*!" And that was it. Then later on that day I was by my locker and my friend was showing me her new phone. I heard someone saying my name,but I ignored it because I was focused on her phone. Mao then I heard a hey followed by my name and I turned and said hi. Another day it was the end of the day I was outside of my class door talking to one of my classmates about where one of my teachers was and he comes up behind me and puts his arms around me,and I was like hey. He never really said anything ...I probably ignored him on accident because I was trying to find out where one of my teachers were so I could give them a paper. Oh yeah,he's a Sagittarius. I barely see him but he always goes out of his way to say hi to me,and I've kind of been ignoring him in the halls. Should I start saying hi more? Also do you think he likes me? One day I was sitting on the city bus and he came up to my window and put his hand on my window wanting me to put mine on it to. Kind of like hand to hand but a window in the middle y'know? Kind of like the movies! If I talk to him what should I say ? Im very approachable and well known so I just need some tips.

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should make more of an effort to get to know him as a person... as a friend. He seems to be making an effort to get to know you better and is trying to strike up conversations, so I see no reason why you shouldn't respond. That's what friends do.

At the moment, you can only assume that he likes you, but getting to know him better may reveal more about his feelings and intentions. The question is, how do you feel about him?

3. MrSkittles

I agree with PatrickUK. I think you should try to get to know him as a friend before you assume. Find out more about him and his feelings. Maybe he wants to be friends with you and has been getting to know you.

4. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you guys so much! Yeah, I'm going to start talking to him more! I honestly find hi attractive, but I tend to wait things out. I like to watch and infer which is pretty obvious lol