1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel alone. I have no one to talk to

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by mmercey1209, May 4, 2015.

1. mmercey1209

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've recently started realizing that I'm queer, but I don't know exactly how. I don't want to define myself by slapping another label on, all I know is I like boys and girls and I don't feel fully male. My best friend is the only person I've talked to in depth about this since they are also queer and the rest of my friends would probably shun me, being in hetero normative plain Ole texas. My friend has things they're also working out and I don't want to be a bother, and I don't know how ro find a friend. Can you guys help? Please? I need a friend to help me out in this.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi <3
    labels aren't the most important thing. You know that you like, that's more important.
    If you and your friend have similar problems or questions, maybe you could explore them together? You might find you can be a help to each other rather than a bother.
    You can also put down your questions here. We'll answer them as good as we can.
    Lots of love <3

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know it's not the same, but you can talk to me if you want. I'll listen :slight_smile:

4. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Don't stress about labels too much!:slight_smile: Like Triflow said you know what you like and that's important. Just continue to tell yourself that. Just like who you like and it will eventually start to become more clear. It's really hard not knowing, but just keep reminding yourself of that.
    It's really great though that you told your friend. A lot of people are afraid to tell others if they're still unsure about their sexuality so good for you! I'm sure your friend would want you to talk about that stuff more if you're really worried about it, even if he's got other stuff going on in his life. If that's still not working out for you though, I encourage you to keep using EC. As a fellow questioner I've found it's helped me a lot when I'm confused or stressed and I can talk to someone on here about it even if I don't feel like talking to my friends about it. Best of luck to you!:kiss: