1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling like a freak

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Spacesword, May 4, 2015.

1. Spacesword

I had to put up with an aunt(well two) say that I was going to hell because of who I fell in love with/how I support LGBT rights.

Aunt number one said that my mom was going to hell too since she didn't kick me out and my mom blew up and said that I was old enough to make my own choices and that it wasn't anyone to judge anyone.

I just feel like a freak now and I don't know what to do. The last time I felt like this I went back into the closet for a long time before I ended up revisiting some old music that helped me come out in the first place. I don't want to hide who I am but I don't know how much of this Bull crap I can take. I took it in middle and highschool....I think I can handle it again.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If anyone's a freak, it's those people with their hateful, fanatical opinions using them to hurt you. And not only you, your mom for not hating you too! Some people can't handle religion.

I don't know enough about your life to suggest specifics, but I'd personally lay low around family and express yourself in safer situations. Soon enough you will have the independence and ability to keep away from caustic people like that. :frowning2:

3. Erzulie

You are NOT a freak!! I'm really glad your mom stood up for you. You don't have to talk to your aunts about anything if you don't want to. I don't know your exact situation, but it sounds like your mom will support you that if it's what you choose.