1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Late night rambling.... just ignore

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Spacewalker, May 5, 2015.

1. Spacewalker

I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now.
    Telling me about how you're feeling anxious and stressed and etc. and I'm so overwhelmed and not able to react clever or helpfully.
    I can't handle people telling me things like that anymore. It's too much for me. Too much memories, too much 'i should be able to help them', too much of negativity I really don't need in my life. I don't know what to do. I can't

Ok great. Thx. Thank you so much. You can't know, not your fault. You're just making everything so complicated.
    I planned out how I'm gonna do it ok. I planned it out. I did the first steps today and no it wasn't easy. I totally opened up to my best friend and my mom.
    I'm just confirming your deepest fear. I'm gonna hurt you so fucking much. I'm gonna break your heart. I don't want that, but I don't wanna live a lie either. That wouldn't do any good. No fucking good. It'd just hurt you even more. So I had to choose between hurting you or hurting you.
    OK guys. Whoever might read this... sorry I needed to get this out somewhere.
    You don't need to answer or write sth. Just needed to write it down somewhere bc I couldn't keep it in my head. It'd just make it even worse. Needed to get it out.
    So just ignore or yea I don't care. Late night rambling.... great job me.

2. anann

I'm glad you can get it out here. I hope you feel better in the morning.

(*hug*)

3. Spacewalker

4. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope you feel better in the morning too.

Hugs (*hug*)

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure what it's all about Spacewalker, but I hope it helped a little to let it out here. It's always better to talk/write about how we feel, otherwise it does get bottled up inside. If you want to say more, go for it. You can PM me, if you wish.

6. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think I somehow get what you're really feeling when you posted this. It might not be exactly how I had been feeling these past few weeks, but it sounds like something empaths sometimes feel.