1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This girl is confusing me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Yoh200, May 5, 2015.

1. Yoh200

so I'm pan (if I have to label it) and I'm only really out to friends just because it's no ones business not because I'm really scared. But I've never really liked a girl till this one girl who sits next to me in my math class. I didn't notice her until I noticed how much she'd look at me during class. She sits right next to me so it's pretty hard to go unnoticed. But since then I've developed a big crush on her and we've started talking. But she still looks at me during class and if I look bad she just stares as if shes a trying to get into my head. Idk she's talked about the types of guys she likes so I'm not sure she's anything but straight. But she likes photos of half naked girls on Facebook, stares a lot at me and smiles, and just idk the vibe I get idk maybe I'm overthinking it and just getting my hopes up but it's really confusing me and I'd just wanna know what people think about it what I should do

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Are you out to her (I guessnot)? Maybe you could bring up something like, 'This new shopkeep (girl) in [shop X] is so hot! Have you seen her?' and see how she reacts.
    And she might also be pan you know, or bi.

3. Yoh200

I am hanging out with her next week I'll bring it up then and see what happens from there