1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I still a virgin

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by cuteforeskin, May 6, 2015.

1. cuteforeskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had anal sex with a friend, in which he topped me with his 8.5 inches, which was very enjoyable I am curious to find out if I would now be classified as ( broken in ) or still a virgin.

2. matiasz94

matiasz94 Guest

I mean a virgin (not that it is anything outside a fabricated social construct) is someone who hasn't had sex; it entails that you haven't been intimate with anyone. Traditionally sharing sexual intimacy was seen as ownership (they own a part of your now, your virginity).

3. guitar

I believe the "technical" definition of losing one's virginity is penetrative vaginal sex, but what you had is definitely sex so if having had sex makes you not a virgin then I guess you're not a virgin.

The whole concept of virginity is stupid & outdated, but I've always considered the concept simply to mean "have you had sex?" And that doesn't even account for which kind. Why would oral not count for example? Anyways, I'm just rambling now... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. DinelodiiGitli

Well virginity is sort of a social construct so it depends on who you ask (some for example don't consider non-hetero sex to be sex) but I'd say no.
    Not that it matters nor is it anyone's else's business besides your own.

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

In my opinion, no. I think doing anything below the waist makes one not a virgin.

6. nohalos

Er, no, honey. You even went with more detail...

7. Images and Words

You have phrased that BEYOND perfectly! :lol:

8. Yosia

I believe you are not a virgin anymore, I classify the loss of ones virginity as any type of intercourse. ^.^

9. OrangeRainbow

Virgin isn't even a thing.

10. Yosia

Its a matter of opinion.

11. robotman

For me personally I only count penetrative sex as losing your virginity, since you have had anal sex, I would definitely count that as losing your virginity. So no you are not a virgin anymore, congrats lol... I am still am but I am waiting for the right person. I am glad that you enjoyed it lol!