1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to deal with this.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justinian20, May 10, 2015.

1. Justinian20

I'm feeling way too lonely and everytime I feel alone and by myself I cry. I don't know how to deal with it, but I just want to stop feeling so sad and down when I'm thinking about being alone in the future, but I can't help it, one day I might think I have a handle on it and the next day I just cry about being lonely. I just want to somehow lessen my emotions.

The only way I don't feel so much is when I'm video gaming because I engross myself in the world of the game and I pretty much escape my emotions. I just don't want to have to do this my whole life if I am destined to be alone.

2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You make your own destiny. Don't feel hopeless because the ability to make a change for the better is in your hands! your situation wont change unless you do things that causes them to change. Get out there and meet peopl try getting a part time job or something to help you get started. Keep your head up high sweetheart. There's a saying my people have it goes something like this "No hay mal que dure cien aƱos" and it basically means "No bad thing lasts forever". Keep that in mind. Now don't let the negativity bring you down! (*hug*)

3. Gandee

Gandee Guest

You can try a million types of positive thinking and it's not gonna help if there is no action to back it up. If you cannot find someone who you can connect on a personal level platonic-ally or romantically, it's time...to embrace your solitude.

If meeting new people isn't really your thing, I still strongly suggest that you get out there literally. You can go explore parts of your city you haven't been to before, be part of the crowd, watching people, taking pictures, and so on. Don't be too concerned about what you should do. The fun here is being spontaneous.

Granted, this advice probably only works for me but at least that the first step.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

4. Ashleigh16

Just try new things. You'll find something you like. And who knows? When you do you might find someone too :slight_smile: