1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he interested?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Curiousguy9876, May 11, 2015.

1. Curiousguy9876

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Today was my first day at my new job. I met this really cool guy. Turns out, it was his first day too. Hes actually quite handsome.. He could be a model or something. He followed me around the office while we explored our new workplace during our breaks. He even sat with me during our lunch. I think we really hit it off. Problem is.. I don't t know if hes into me like that, and I've never been into a guy like that before.. He approached me but i dont know if it was just because he was bored. I'm sure that I'll see him tomorrow ..should I act on these feeling or should we just remain friends? Please help :eusa_doh:

2. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If he's not interested you'll never know until you pursue it. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll chase you, but that's if you're lucky. Chance doesn't always go our way.
    Whatever you find out and happens, you can still be friends. Its great to have a friend. He already approached you so there's that opportunity for you to get to know him:slight_smile:.....just relax and be honest.

3. Curiousguy9876

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I mean, we just met today. But I'll probably ask for his number tomorrow. You know, for work purposes Thanks for the advice but i probably wont actually act on these feelings until i get to know him better.. Besides, i lack the confidence anyways