1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bullies think I'm gay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jdm3z, May 13, 2015.

1. jdm3z

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is probably the wrong forum, but I have a problem. I'm a junior in highschool and every since the beginning of the year people have always thought I was gay and get name called and bullied for it. I'm a straight guy, but now I'm starting to question my sexuality, am I really gaygay or Is it the way I act? I never been attracted to guys and never had a boyfriend . I just don't know what to do anymore, also don't have much experience with girls either. I just don't know what to do anymore.... Can anybody help, or at least give me some feedback?

2. Anonymous

Re: Facing high school bullies in court

No. I don't think you are gay. Their bullying is having a psychological effect on you making you think you are and that's why you're being bullied. But the fact is, you are not gay. You are being bullied, and it's starting to affect you. You should report it. Good luck.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry to hear that you are being bullied, that is never a good situation to be in. I would try to talk to school administrators about the situation, because this is something that should not be going on. Did you think that you could be gay before this started? If not, then I agree with the above poster. It's easy to think about something all the time when you are being made fun of because of it.