1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Told my friend about my secret.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lemino, May 17, 2015.

1. lemino

I recently decided to get some advice on here from you guys and a mod, the support is great and It is helping so anyone else who wants advice keep using this site, I've decided to tell my best friend and she said "What makes you happy, I will fully support you because I love you." I asked if she was bothered at all and the answer was "No, I love you because you're still you." I explained my situation with the parents not knowing and why she said she did pick that up. I was at work talking to her on my break and it felt great, It made my day that she was not just fine with it and accepting and understanding but mentioning the obvious that I am who I am and she will be supporting me 100%.

It's going to be awhile before more people know but I felt comfortable and confident on telling her also a little nervous, this makes sense when people tell you that you must be ready to tell people and you will know when it is a good time, its that feeling inside you need to listen to i think. Any who thanks all for the advice and I will keep on using this forum for many years :grin: :eusa_danc

2. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great to hear. Well done! :thumbsup:

3. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He