1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help. -again

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sebulba, May 19, 2015.

1. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, a week ago i went with my grandmother to visit family because my cousin was graduating high school.

Everyone else seemingly had a great time, me, not so much.

the day of his graduation ceremony he came home from the event and stayed a few minutes before he said he was going with his girlfriend to a party with some of his friends,
    and for some reason that got me thinking about how in the hell does he have so many friends, and even a partner. and i dont even have family i can relate to.

So, i asked my grandmother "what he was doing right to have these things that im doing wrong?" and i didnt get a good answer. she blamed some of it on a mental disorder that i am clinically embarrassed of and some on the school i went to.
    and that all she told me.

i glad he has these things, but it hurts me to no end that i dont seem to even have family that sympathizes for me. it also seems that my grand mother occasionally changes her answer to what seems to be the same question. i seem to get told im doing something wrong by them more than anything else.

my grandmother also got mad at me for being negative. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT OLD WOMAN EXPECT!? is she really that ignorant??

i feel like im made entirely of used spare parts where all the parts are defective.

2. biisme

I'm sorry that there's no one in your family that you can talk to. (*hug*)

Have you tried seeing if there is an LGBT group in your area? It might be easier to make friends there because you're starting out knowing that you have something in common.

3. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ive looked once, but havent really looked into it much. ill consider looking again soon