1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i give her signs?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by easter, May 20, 2015.

1. easter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello
    Please can you guys give me some tips? I have never really been flirting with any girls in my whole life so I dont know how to do this :frowning2:. I dont know what small signs i can give her so she knows what im up to.

Background:
    I went to the same school as this girl 4-5 years ago. We never was close friends. We do know each other but we never had a friendship.
    I know shes Bisexual.
    I am pretty sure she doesnt have anything against my appearance :3

In 2 weeks we have this "school" reunion i dont know if it will be outdoor or indoor. This girl will probably attend 2 this.

Please tell me small things/signs i can do so she knows what im up to. I dont want to be too much, i dont want to make it too obvious. Is that even logic? xD
    If i get a chance should i then try to kiss her or is that a bad idea?

Can i for example do something when we greet each other? And what can i do during the night?
    Im a pretty shy person.

if i do those signs during the night, how do i know shes intrested in it? And if i relise that she are, then what could i do next?

Ahh i hate that i dont have any experience involving those things :tears:

I hope someone want to give some tips :slight_smile:
    Thank you

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I'm not very experienced in this area myself, but you could maybe try to use more body language. I'm not very good at flirting, but I find it easier to just keep it simple, like smiling a lot at her, brief eye-contact and smiling when you catch her eye from far away. Does she know you're gay? Because if she doesn't, you could mention it (try an indirect way, like saying "oh that girl got really hot" about someone else). Are you going to be sleeping in the same room?

3. easter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks for your answer.

Yea i will go with the smilie eyecontact but I would want to do something more than that!:3 Do something when we greet each other without being creepy would be perfect for me :3
    No she doesnt know im gay(even tho i always think everyone SHOULD know im gay becasue me myself think its pretty obv the way I check out girls etc xD).
    Thing is i dont know if its a school reunion or a class reunion. There was no info at all xD
    if its just the class there will be pretty creepy to do the "that girl is hot" but I could eventually come up with another indirect way. Thing is I will for sure not be alone with her so then i have to come out to a lot off ppl at the same time. And i really hate doing that vocally to lots of ppl that I dont know too well :/
    it will not be overnight only during afternoon and late evening/early night but I might propose a after party at my house for a few of the ppl and she might join idk.

#3 easter, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015