1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a bit of good news finally.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ToneDef, May 23, 2015.

1. ToneDef

ToneDef Guest

My mom and I had a stupid fight last night and I guess she thought I was still mad. We hugged it out and apologized and she told me she knew I was frustrated and that she would do what she could to help me. I don't know for sure if she was talking about me being bisexual (I don't think she knows I'm gay since we haven't gotten to actually have a conversation about it) or what we actually fought about (totally unrelated topic). Anyway, as far as I can tell, that was her reminding me that it's okay. If I'm right, then things are looking up. :slight_smile: Trying to stay positive :thumbsup:

2. Gen

Gen

This is wonderful news.

Above all, it is good to know that she cares about your happiness and well-being. Coming out to her still might not be the most smooth ride, but the prospects of her coming around are looking good. I wish you the best going forward. :slight_smile:

3. nohalos

Hurrah for staying positive! Your mom cares a lot, and I think she'd easily come around if you came out to her.