1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've been so depressed lately

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by choirsmash, May 23, 2015.

1. choirsmash

It randomly hit me really hard a few days ago that my crush will never love me back, at least not the way I love her. My life has kind of fallen apart again and I want to do things I never really wanted before. I want so bad to get high and forget about the world for a little while. I know it's bad, but I can't help wanting it right now. I want to get over her and I can't. I need to just get away from reality. Being bi fucking sucks. Literally. I need to get over her and I need to focus on studying for finals. I need to focus on my music. I need to not focus on her. I just can't and it's killing me inside. Help

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It might be good to retire for a while, as long as you really do retire and not use it as an excuse.
    You can use the time to think about yourself. Try to view it as a movie, as something that happened to somebody else. I know it's easier said than done, but you just try this, it helped me a lot.

Yeah, being bi definitely sucks, tell me about it... But in a way we are also lucky.

3. choirsmash

What do you mean retire?