1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Butch and Body Types

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SittinInTheDark, May 24, 2015.

1. SittinInTheDark

Right Now: Minneapolis llll Usually: New York City
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am very well endowed, if you know what I mean, as well as having a rather large stomach and full legs. Usually people of my body type are "supposed" to dress rather girly, with rompers and 1950s dresses, which I can do, but I also love button downs, suits, vests and ties. But they barely fit me anymore. I like my shirts to be fitted, but now they barely fit. I want to express this side of myself but HOW.
    :help:

2. MusicEmo

You might need to buy new clothes (I recommend Good Will just because it's cheap), but wear whatever the heck you want! I'm fat (I use that as a fact, not as an insult) and I wear crop-tops, bikinis, shorts, low cut shirts, etc. I also wear "men's" shirts, as well as pants and sweats I "borrowed" (permanently) from my older brother. Seriously, just wear whatever makes you happy.

If you feel the need to (but please remember this is just an OPTION, it isn't mandatory, nor does anyone expect you to) you can tone up and/or loss weight. Just PLEASE do it in a healthy manner if you choice to. DON"T crash diet, or force your body past its means.

Wear whatever makes you happy, if that means toning up to do so: do it. If it means donating clothes and buying new ones: Do it. If it means wearing whatever you want, whenever you want: do it.

I'm sorry if I wasn't of much help.

3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm well-endowed too, and have a large stomach and fat thighs. I prefer wearing (denim) shorts or long jeans and t-shirts. I have only a handful of more "dressy" clothes, like button shirts or more feminine tops. But I don't own dresses or skirts and don't wear heels either. Point I'm trying to make is, wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. If you feel comfortable wearing a clown suit then you should wear it and not care what other people think. Everybody you meet will have some or other insecurity and nobody is perfect. (*hug*) :thumbsup: