1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scholarships?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MusicEmo, May 24, 2015.

1. MusicEmo

Can anyone PLEASE tell me about some good LGBT+/Magoi scholarships; preferable one(s) that covers the whole community or Pansexuals? I'm about to start college double majoring in Psychology and Native American studies, and I need some help paying for it. I'm just going to a JC, so I don't need LOTS of money, but I do need a little. My parents will pay whatever grants/scholarships/etc can't, but that could still easy be over 1,400 a year.

I've been denied/don't qualify for a lot scholarships because my family "makes too much money" (which is a load of bull, but I digress), nor do I have my own role number (Or "proof of Native American decadency" I think they call it now) and I'd have to submit my birth certificate and SSN, with my dad's, his role number and his SSN, and my grandpa's birth certificate and his role number (And my great-grandma's if it exists), which is a lot of work, and seeing how that is very sensitive information, I don't feel comfortable giving all that out. Again, I digress (Sorry.)

So, back to topic! Any good scholarships that include pansexuals out there? and no. I don't feel conformable misidentifying myself as bi for the sake of a scholarship.