1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Forever Alone!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by benabag1212, May 27, 2015.

1. benabag1212

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    For the longest time i felt like no one would like me or would want me to be their girlfriend. But just recenlty i got over this. I think it is depression because for the longest time i felt like crap and just depressed. I felt like i would be forever alone. Just a few weeks ago my one friend told me that he has liked me since october. Just the other day we went skating and then to the mall and i have liked him for 2 years on and off. He asked me what was wrong one day cause i wasnt in a good mood and i told him that i felt like crap cause no one likes me and all that and then he said "thats not what u think i know someone who likes u and they think about u all the time". it turned out to be him. he hasnt asked me out yet but he told my other friend he wants me to be his girlfriend. but anyways i have over come the many things that were in my way making me think that no one would ever want to go out with me or even date me. now since i found out he likes me things seem better for my future and i hope that i dont feel like crap anytime soon.:icon_bigg

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's awesome!