1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I must make it obvious im a lesbian.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by chowmein, May 30, 2015.

1. chowmein

Well, read the title. I must obviously be a lesbian. Actually, I fit into many stereotypes(I have short, short hair, dress and act more masculine, stuff like that.) I never really realized though. Only one of my friends was surprised I was gay, the rest kinda knew. My friend's (a friend who knows of my sexuality) actually asked her if I was gay, and she said no (thank god). But yeah. It makes me wonder of my parents know, especially because my older brother is gay. Anyone else really "obvious?"

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

No I fly way under the gaydar. Noone picks it :lol: I'm pretty feminine in looks and personality. I do happen to adore girls similar too :wink:

There really should not be a certain way you should look or act to be considered any sexuality.. Unfortunately stereotypes do exist though.

3. Lipstick Leuger

Even the people at work think everyone else is gay and not me.(I'm a Femme) Butch lesbians and more masculine of center lesbians can't hide as well, however. They pretty much never have to come out, they are always out and live in a glass closet so everyone either knows, or suspects. My poor wife gets looks everywhere she goes, she's pretty Butch. Me, I never get noticed as gay unless I am with her because I am so feminine. It can make is easier on some situations and harder in others.

4. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am pretty obvious, lol.