1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She likes me, she likes me not...?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stylesgirl, May 30, 2015.

1. stylesgirl

So I've been seeing this girl for a few months now. We text a lot, and I mean a lot. We send like paragraphs to each other. We've met up seven times since the beginning of March. We haven't kissed yet; only just started hugging maybe the sixth time we saw each other. She hasn't really come out and said that she likes me but she does refer to our outings and hang outs as dates. I like that whatever this is is going slowly but it's a little too slow to the point where I'm a bit confused. I'm not sure how she really feels about me and I'm too nervous to ask. It's been kinda bothering me that we don't see each other enough. She works full time so she's busy a lot which I totally understand but it always seems like she's got some sort of plans for her days off. I don't even get a chance to ask her to do something because she's already doing something with someone else. It's getting a bit irritating and I hate that I feel clingy. We only saw each other once this entire month and I thought maybe after she was done working tomorrow that we could hang out on her days off but nope I don't even get a chance to ask because she's already busy.

I'm not sure what to do. I do like her a lot and I think I could see a future with her but it seems like she's way too busy for me. I feel like if she really liked me, she'd want to at least try to squeeze me into her schedule a bit more. What are your thoughts? I'd really like an opinion or some advice.

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey that's tough. The best thing is to try and talk to her, even though its scary. Communication really is the key to relationships.
    Maybe you could try asking her further in advance to try and meet up before she becomes busy.