1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating a trans

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ken196011, May 31, 2015.

1. Ken196011

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have been going to this gay club for a while now and got super comfortable and really learned to love it and I started setting my eyes on a performer who I thought was super sexy but we never really spoke I said she was beautiful and so on and so fourth and she would say thanks so last night I went there and the same woman came up to me and she was hugging on me and was giving me compliments and was telling me to come back tomorrow so I of course came back to the club the next day and she started flirting with me and I admitted she was feeling me a bit but never spoke on it , I always thought she was gorgeous and was like dang I would date her. So the night progresses and my friend who goes to the club more then I do tells me how she believes that the girl I have been talking about is still a man with a penis and I was in disbelief I knew they had a bunch of drag queens but she looked like a real woman curves and all so the whole night I was curious about it because I have never imagined myself with a trans sexual but I have secretly imagined myself topping a gay male but I felt this was different since it was male identifying as a female. So finally she pulled me aside and was like are you comfortable with being with a transsexual and I honestly did not know how to respond. She has had top and bottom surgery but I don't really know how to feel I have never thought about the topic and I do find her very beautiful and like her vibe also shes older , She is 25 and I'm 19 I'm don't want people to talk trash I have never heard of studs/butches talking to transgendered women.

---------- Post added 31st May 2015 at 05:38 AM ----------

and she admitted*

2. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Think of her as a girl who was born in a wrong body. The only way to fix this was to go on a long and frightening journey, facing adversery and prejudice at every corner. A large percentage of those who took her path gave up along the way but she found the strength and determination to go on and survive. Despite everything she prevailed and happily she can at long last look in the mirror and see for the first time the person she has always been.

You have found a rare and beautiful person, don't risk losing her because your friend saw the shadow of her past instead of who she is right now.

(*hug*)

Yael

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Do you like her? Yes? So... This is about people talking trash, right?

Listen, people are gonna talk anyways. You don't give her a chance because of her (dead) past, you are gonna regret it. So put some earplugs, ignore some folks and don't let that babe go.

.. And if you decide to let her go, then tell me where I can find her, 'cause I'm right now looking for a girl, a nice one, regardless of her past... What interests me is her future.

4. MrK21

ok. well YOU obviously don't mind her being trans. If you like her and she likes you I say just go for it. Forget what others say, and do whatever makes you happy.