1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone know where to buy "butchy" bathing suits?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2015.

1. Anonymous

"Butchy " might not be the best word but whatever.
    Bikini season is coming up, and I'm in the market for a new swim suit. I'm not a huge fan of the tiny boob and bumb triangles held together by spaghetti that many brands seem to prefer.
    I'm mostly looking for a more "masculine" look that's easy to be active in. I've tried men's wear, but it doesn't really work for my curves and tends to be very loose (not to mention it literally holds NOTHING TOGETHER). Usually I just wear a sports bra and board shorts but I kinda want to wear actual bathing suits for once. I was hoping any of you guys knew of brands that sell women's swim wear made for active people that isn't too feminine (and won't cost me a fortune)

Ps not that interested in one pieces

2. SquidwardT

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wear board shorts and a black bikini top most of the time. I guess you have tried similar though.

3. Lipstick Leuger

My wife is very Butch and she wears guys swim shorts and a swim t-shirt. You can get them online or at sports shops.

4. Knave

A brand you might try is TYR. It gets a little bit pricey probably about $80 for a top and bottom but they have swim shorts and swim shirts that are pretty neutral.

5. lovecraft

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you tried a tankini? That may be an alternative to the skimpy ones! billabong.com has a lot of sporty stuff you may want to look at. :slight_smile:

6. floridagal1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have tried all of the above ideas. What works best for me is a bikini top and danskin work out shorts of the same color. Good luck in your search.