1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Difficulty psychologically dealing with comments

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jogos, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Jogos

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am on my last week of high school, and as most of you have known I have been dealing with a lot mentally, my depressive state has been fading away but returned friday and now i am trying to control it, by blocking negativity out, its hard because i keep thinking and re-thinking about the same situations again, and more and more happen. My history teacher who not only is old school (he is like 70 something) refers to gay people as "fags" today was saying for example whos business is it if an ex prime minister had a lover or a prostitute? whos business is it if someone is a faggot, most of the worlds best greatest artists were faggots , oh but we must say homosexual to sound all pretty and nice. and remember matthew (he is a jerk that basically because of rumours started laughing at me, calling me a faggot "behind my back" e.t.c) i heard matthew sitting next to a guy who is actually nice to me, say my name, and the other guy saying "nah" lol so im once again the topic of conversation, I know this is petty but it hurts me soooo much, who cares?? everytime the teacher talks about homosexuality, matthew looks at me and always has to make a comment about me (not everyone hears it though)

as for my friend who was next to me she was like "i love biebers music, and people call him gay but thats not important, whats important is the music, or like me going up to someone saying "your gay" its stupid" and she is right, i got so nervous and felt a bit sick to be honest .... no idea how to feel right now, i just feel so uncomfortable again with myself, not as much as in the past few months, i think this will fade but having a homophobic teacher, and a homophobic cunt (sorry for my language) in my class really annoys me, i dont want to have to put up with this next year.

If you didnt read my past notes, Well i have been dealing with bullying 4 years now, this year its least worst, but still annoying, weirdly the girl that hangs out with matthew the homophobe and knows of all the words he has been saying about me, sat next to me last friday on a bench, and spoke to me casually, weird... i thought that was super weird... then matthew came, he spoke to her and ignored me, i then got up a few minutes later and left, the nice guy that sits next to matthew has always been respectful and spoken to me normally, but him not having accepted my facebook friend request told me something was odd ... sorry this is so long read my past forums to understand more...

i just want to stop hearing all this "gay this" and faggot, im not a faggot, i am gay and have a name!! -_-

2. floridagal1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Sorry to hear that type of nastyness still goes on. I does get better but there can be a lot of pain in the mean time. Stay strong and proud!

3. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ugh I hate Facebook, I refuse to use the dam thing. As for your school, in a single week you won't have to worry about any of those people yay. Just leave them to talk amongst themselves.

---------- Post added 2nd Jun 2015 at 03:38 AM ----------

Also the most wonderful thing happened in the hallway a while ago that changed my perspective. One jerk kid says to this other kid 'Look it's a faggot, hey faggot!' and the other kid just turns around a waves at him like he couldn't care less. Like this kid openly acknowledged he was gay and just didn't let the jerk guy affect him. It was a great moment haha.

4. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's very disrespectful and rude. I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. And this was a teacher? That is very unprofessional of him as a teacher. I hope he gets fired. People like him need to keep their nasty comments to themselves.

Stay strong (*hug*)