1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giant bugs dive-bomb me whenever I go out to jog?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Cedar, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Cedar

At first, there were bees following me around, since their season is over, I haven't had any problems with them. However, now I'm having problems with large flies that keep dive-bombing me whenever I go outside. I had to cut my jog short today since they were so bad, they kept trying to land on me, were flying circles around me and it was freaking me out. The bees were better, they weren't trying to land on me. I'm not sure what kind of fly they are. They're large enough to be deer flies but the area that I live at tends to not have issues with deer flies which is rather odd. I'm not sure what to do to get them to leave me alone? Thankfully, they don't follow me inside. They're pretty aggressive, I don't know what to do about it?:help:

2. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you wear heavily perfumed stuff (perfume, body wash, shampoo, deodorant...) it may be attracting them to you.

Whether you do or not try this suff.

3. IcarusRising

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Where I live the mosquitos are size of birds! My advice is to take a bounce dryer sheet rub it allll over and put it in your pockets.:icon_bigg

4. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sometimes when I go out for a walk or hike there's these "clouds" of little black bugs. around the size of mosquitoes(but they're not mosquitoes) & they don't bite, but they follow you along...no idea what they are but the damn things are annoying. (mainly an issue in the spring.. they seem to mostly disappear once the hot dry part of summer arrives.)

I don't see many mosquitoes where I live...I don't even worry about those.

I have a feeling there's gonna be allot more bugs around this season because we've had an unusually wet spring.