1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh my gosh...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Dast, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Dast

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So... I haven't hung out with friends in... quite a long time. Well, let me clarify. Most of my friends and I hang out at coffee shops and just talk about random stuff and have fun. My ex and I are trying to be friends (shouldn't be too hard, that's where the relationship was taking us), and I honestly have no idea what to do. I haven't had a friend like him in a long time... LONG time. I guess you could say a "fun" friend. [Sidenote: I'm freaking out more because I don't know how to hang out with a more extroverted person anymore, less because we used to date, I promise haha]. He's a drinker (but I'm under 21), enjoys... illicit substances (of which I have no interest), likes clubs (which I can do in a group setting... but I only know one of his friends) and is a night person. I enjoy coffee shops, going shopping, movies, museums... day time things. I know it sounds silly, possibly even sad, but how do I hang out with him? I seriously haven't had to hang out with an extrovert in just the longest time, and I can't help but think some things (like movies) are too date like... Scale of 1 to Crazy Eyes, how bad am I overthinking this? Haha.

2. IcarusRising

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    As an introvert dealing with very extroverted people can be daunting at times. But even the most extroverted of people can enjoy more introverted pastimes. My advice is to ask him if there are any daytime things he enjoys, and who knows, he may surprise you.