1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Site WTF?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by YeahpIdk, Jun 12, 2015.

1. YeahpIdk

Alright, guys.

So I joined *******. I recently came out to friends and my mom that I'm, at least, bisexual. I really want to explore the liking girls thing, so I took a big leap and went on *******. Does anyone know this site/been on it?? I've been on for a week and had some views and likes, but I message girls I think are cute (which is like, super putting myself out there, albeit in a safe, behind the screen way) and NO MESSAGES BACK. Is that normal for this site - or am I just so fugly in my pic that no one cares to message back? I don't get it, and no, I'm not posting my pic here... I think I look fairly normal. I'm not being like one of those weirdos and going tits first on the profile pic. I just don't get it. I really want to talk/meet a girl I might like so I can see if I like her, and NOTHING'S happening. It's so frustrating! Is this just a stupid site?

HELP!

#1 YeahpIdk, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Note that you can't mention specific dating sites because of the privacy rules. That said, try not to get to invested with online dating sites because a lot of people will not respond, especially if they don't seem to be good matches. Also, when messaging, try to be a little detailed in trying to find some common interest. I think what you can do is try to do some real life social networking with any LGBT friends you know of or visiting an LGBT group.